Tasty, easy, quickly made bread with very few ingredients.
Preparationtime: 10 min
- 13 g fresh yeast
- 300 ml warm water
- 380 g wheat flour
- 10 g salt
- vegan butter / vegetable spread to grease the baking pan
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Add flour and salt and give it a good mix (works amazingly with a fork!) until everything is well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a wet kitchen towel and let it go in a warm spot for 90 min.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/460°F.
- Transfer dough in the greased baking pan.
- Take care: the dough is really sticky so I suggest you don’t take your Hands, just use a dough scraper to push it over.
- Bake the bread for about 25 min. Check if it became all golden and nicely looking, then take it out of the oven.
- Let the bread cool down a little before taking it out of the baking pan, so it doesn’t get torn apart.
- You may also use darker kinds of flour, but I suggest you always mix it 50:50 with wheat flour, so the bread stays fluffy.
- You can experiment with adding seeds, nuts and dried fruits as you like.