It is soooo easy to make this tasty side dish to your meal! Enjoy this quick, healthy and super cheap recipe, that might become one of your favorites… just like mine!
- 10 potatoes, hard boiling
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika sweet/hungarian – to add extra spicyness use some chili as well
- if you like, add a finely chopped garlic glove or its juice
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F (circulating air).
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half. Use a sharp knife to make cuts in the skinned side of the potatoe, take care not to cut through all the way.
- Mix the oil with the other dry ingredients on a plate and dip the potatoes in it with the cut side. After you have done this, place them on a baking tray with a baking sheet on.
- Use a brush to spread the rest of the oil mixture onto the potatoes from the top.
- Put tray in oven for 30 minutes. If you like it really salty, sprinkle some salt on top before serving. Enjoy!
Suggestion: Hassleback potatoes go really well with vegan sour cream or as an addition to your meal. How about you serve them to a nice salad?