This pan of gnocchis has had its ways around my circle of acquaintances, simply because it is so uncomplicated, unusual and deliciously spicy. It is not only beautiful to look at but also convinces with its rich taste. Enjoy…!
Recipe for 4 people // If you cook für 2 people only you can just use one pack of gnocchis and leave the rest of the recipe as it is, you will be left with a little more sauce then.. shouldn’t be a problem since it tastes really well.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic (if you like garlic)
- dried tomatoes in oil (5 for me)
- black olives, jar (10 for me)
- 300 g mushrooms, fresh
- 2 packs of gnocchis (500g each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pack of rocket salad
- 250 ml vegan cream
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth
- pinch of salt and pepper
- pinch of paprika, sweet
- Prepare vegetables: quarter mushrooms and olives, finely chop onion, garlic clove and tomatoes.
- Heat salted water for the gnocchis in a pot.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onions garlic for about 3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and continue to roast for another 5 minutes until they have shrunk slightly.
- Add olives and tomatoes to the pan and fry briefly, then add the cream. Add the vegetable stock and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Put gnocchis in the pot. As soon as they come to the surface (happens very fast in abot 3 minutes), pour off water and add gnocchis to the pan.
- Turn off the oven.
- Put the rocket salad in the pan and stir in the cream sauce with the gnocchis. If necessary, season with pepper & salt.
- The meal is ready to be served now, enjoy!
Suggestion: In my opinion it tastes best with a decent portion of yeast flakes over it.
Dear Readers, in case you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, please let me know. Since I am german and therefore no english native, it can easily happen that I make some mistakes. I hope you enjoy my recipes and I would be very happy if you like my facebookpage to stay in touch or add me on my Instagram (minimal.vegan).
Have a great day and treat yourselves well!