Attention garlic fans! This delicious pasta dish with a lot of garlic is ready within 10 minutes, has great looks and tastes… just amazingly aromatic and fresh.
I added some fresh leaf parsley, chili and red pepper to the classic recipe to give it a little twist and it turned out really well. Have a try and enjoy this fantastic meal!
Recipe for 2 people
- 250g spaghetti (I used the light spaghetti from durum wheat, but you can also use darker varieties like spelled or wholegrain)
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil (the better the oil, the better it tastes!)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled (for me it’s 2 huge ones)
- a medium hot chilli pepper (since mine was extremely spicy, I only used half a pod)
- a bunch of parsley, fresh
- 2 tsp red / pink pepper grains (yes, it costs a bit more, but it lasts quite a long time, tastes great and looks good!)
- good pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- possibly some vegan parmesan
- Cook spaghetti according to the instructions in salted water al dente (bite-proof) and drain (with me 7 minutes).
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Finely chop the garlic and press it with a knife so that the juice comes out. Cut chili into fine rings. Add both to the hot oil and sauté for about 2 minutes until the garlic is lightly roasted.
- Now put the spaghetti in the pan and mix well.
- Season everything with a good pinch of salt, some pepper and pink pepper grains.
- Finely chop the flat parsley and stir it under the noodles.
- The food is now ready to serve! It tastes great with vegan Parmesan, which I also generously sprinkle on top.
- Bon Appetite!
in case you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, please let me know. Since I am german and therefore no english native, it can easily happen that I make some mistakes. I hope you enjoy my recipes and I would be very happy if you like my facebookpage to stay in touch or add me on my Instagram (minimal.vegan).
Have a great day and treat yourselves well!