Brussels sprouts: hated or loved, there is hardly anything in between. Since I personally love them so much and to be honest eat this side dish as a meal on it’s own quite often, I just had to share this recipe with you, even if it is soooo simple. Brussels sprouts are mostly known as bitter, brown and mushy… but if you put them on a baking tray, they turn out to be nicely roasted and taste really tender! Got hungry?
- 1 kg Brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (I like it very salty and take a little more, but adding salt when they are done is no problem!)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F top and bottom heat.
- When the brussels sprouts are fresh, you should prepare them first (cut off a piece of the white “foot” and peel off the outer leaves that are a bit brown, then wash the the remaining piece).
- In a bowl, mix the brussels sprouts with the oil and spices.
- Place everything on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for about 30 minutes (middle bar).
>> You found a spelling or grammar mistake? Please let me know… I am no english native but trying my best! Kind regards, Alina